Think Quality not quantity
- Choose your connections with purpose
- Choose your posts and updates with purpose
- More is not better. Better is better
 The highest and best use of Linkedin is as a prospecting tool. Used correctly it can result in your meeting 8 out of every 10 people you select.
 Use your full and preferred name, everywhere
- It is your brand name
- Be consistent
 A current professional photo is a must
- This is NOT Facebook
- Current means less than 1 year old
 Spelling and grammar are part of your profile and your brand image.
- Hire a writer or an editor
 Have a reason for wanting to connect with someone and be personal when inviting them to connect.
- Most all business relationships begin with a person to person interaction – P2P.